Wednesday, August 20, 2014

NCTM Conference in Boston 2015 Announcement


I'll be speaking at the annual NCTM conference in Boston next April. Also as has been my custom for the last 10 years I'm planning to preview all the technology related sessions in Boston. (See last year's tech preview of the New Orleans NCTM conference.)

Here's a description of my session:

Title: Inside a Dynamic Math 2.0 Classroom
Description: The Internet, cloud computing and portable devices are making inroads into the classroom. What does a Web 2.0 based classroom involving dynamic math software that produces active learning look like? Examples of collaborative math 2.0 activities will be shared. (These activities are highlighted in my forthcoming - November, 2014 - book "The Wannado Curriculum: Scenes from a Dynamic Math 2.0 Classroom.")

If you are speaking at the NCTM conference next April on a technology theme, please let me know so I can highlight your talk in my preview listing.

No comments:

Post a Comment